Friday, March 12, 2010

Mommy has left the building

TGIF right? Well not really all the days seem to run together, I guess I would be more grateful and excited if my kids actually slept in on the weekends. Why is it that it is so flipping hard to get them out of bed Monday through Friday, but come Saturday they are up at the butt crack of dawn? I have not slept much all week, Joe has been on some snoring rampage, even though I gently push him or kick him or just plain yell "ROLL OVER" it never works, If he's not snoring its Logan with a bad dream, Or Morgan needing water, oh and who could forget the damn cat yowling in the middle of the night. So I guess you could say I'm a bit grouchy.
I've since locked myself in the office, while the kids play the Wii and argue every 23 seconds and Joe saying at least half a dozen times, "if you don’t' stop arguing I'm turning it off." So I think I'll just hide out in here till bedtime.
Today was my day to "Spring Clean” I think my logic was "if I do it today, I won’t' have to do it tomorrow." So I cleaned all of the floors, all of the bathrooms, and even mowed the back yard, and I have to say, that was my FIRST TIME EVER! Ahh I feel so accomplished. Okay not really just pretty damn sore right now. And since this morning when I cleaned the house from top to bottom, yep you can't even tell now. AHHHHHHH WHY DO I BOTHER?
So I came into the office/guest room only to find the bed a total mess, and toys all over the floor. And I think I turned into my mother (sorry mom) as I yelled, " If your not in here in 30 seconds all these toys are going into the trash! Logan just called for me, I tried so hard to hide as long as I could, Yelling back, "Mommy has left the building," It didn't work.

2 comments:

  1. I never threatened to throw your toys away in 30 seconds...it was 60 and I never used the term "butt crack of dawn"! at least not until Joe joined the family. You're in time out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny you make me laugh

    ReplyDelete