Thursday, March 25, 2010

I FARTED IN THE BATHTUB

Ya for 4's!! Really? The Jury is still out on that one. At the moment I'm thinking more on the lines of "ferocious 4's" but I still have 360 days to decide. Between both kids fighting up a storm, I mean FIGHTING! Not yelling, not whining but getting physical, "she hit me", "he hit me", "she started it", blah blah blah...Both kids ended up in time out, Morgan in her room, Logan in the living room, and me? HA, I basically hid in the closet.. alright no I didn't, I just curled up in a ball and rocked back and forth. OK, I didn't do that either, but if you were in my house today you would not have blamed me if I did.
Now its 730 at night, YA its almost bedtime, Morgan had a bath, and complained that there were too many bubbles. Who is this child? There are never too many bubbles! Joe and I were sitting here enjoying a nice conversation while Logan played in the bathtub. Then BOOM we're interrupted by Logan yelling, "I FARTED IN THE BATHTUB"

2 comments:

  1. Now, who did he learn that from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAD! i'm just waitinf for dad to ask if he bit the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete