Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Goodbye Terrible 3's, Hello Fantastic 4's

Logan Andrew turned 4 this past Monday the 22ND of March. I was in my bathroom blow drying my hair. My plan was to go to his room with both camera's in hand, to wake him up and have his first morning as a 4 year old on tape. Well he woke up before I had the chance, and came into my bathroom with his sleepy eyes and said "Mommy, am I 4 now"?
Before he went to bed the night before I told him I needed to get a good look at him because he was going to look so different in the morning, He asked me if he was going to be a lot taller. " of course" I told him, and you might even have a beard!" So the morning of his birthday he casually felt around his chin to see if I was right. Aside from not having any facial hair at the ripe old age of 4, he's pretty happy about getting older, and almost being a "man", So I found a new weapon to use against him when he is being anything less then pleasant.. When he starts acting up, all I have to say is "If you dont' start behaving yourself, I'm not going to let you be 4 anymore, You will have to stay 3. After a few minutes pass he asks, "can I please be 4 now, I want to be 4 for 1000 days.... ooh if he only knew how old he'll be in 1000 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment