Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Havin a ball!

So my blogging usually seems to be all about Logan, only because he gives me the most grief.. I mean Joy, I mean Stuff to talk about.... So its only fair to get my little Miss Morgan in on the fun. Oh she does keep me on my toes, but she is also very easy going, and caring. She is the most sensitive, caring child I know, I love the fact that she is so empathetic to everyone. She makes me so proud that she wants to help everyone, and I love that we show her how wonderful caring and helping others really is.
Now for the fun part... So Friday evening the kids were in the back yard playing in the trampoline, Joe just finished putting up the new net. THANK GOD, because this could have been bad, I just bought both kids new balls, they were having a "ball" jumping and watching the balls bounce around... Joe and I were sitting in the house watching the kids through the window, Logan was throwing the ball around and it ACCIDENTALLY hit Morgan in the face, it was a soft ball, but it really pissed her off, all off a sudden she chucked a fast ball right at his forehead. Logan went down, and I'm sorry to say We were cracking up... Does that make us bad parents? ok there was no blood, and no tears so I stand by our laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment