Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I KISSED A GIRL

Logan came home from school ther other day and was so happy because the little girl he has been talking about FINALLY TALKED TO HIM. He got into the car and said "mommy SHE TALKED TO ME" At Circle time Logan said he smiled at her and she smiled back, then she told him she liked his shoes. His new Super Hero shoes that light up when he walks" I asked him what she said to him and he said " she said she Loves me," "SHE DID" I said... "yep" "well what did you say back.. I said I love her back." Wow buddy that is so nice," What does she look like?" Here I am thinking my little almost 4 year old is going to say she has yellow hair, or something to that affect, but NO.. My little charmer say's "SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL>'
So today like every Wednesday I go pick Logan up from school, were walking to the car and as usual I say "how was your day" Logan says to me " She talked to me again, and she Kissed me," "she KISSED YOU, Oh My Gosh, where did she kiss you?" "right here" he says putting his finger on his lips." Ok see now here is the part that I'm not sure I believe, I have a hard time believing that these 3 year olds managed this, because whenever I ask Logan if this little girl played with him he says "NO" she plays with her other friends. So is this proof that Men start Embellishing the truth at such an early age, you know "locker room talk?" Just askin...

2 comments:

  1. Guess you just answered your own question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO just to see if he was still "going" with this story, Auntie Kimmy asked me to ask Logan what her lips taste like.. he said "applejuice" so i'm guessing he did get a kiss since they have Applejuice for snack.

    ReplyDelete