Friday, March 5, 2010

I am the parent of THAT kid

So you know that kid you see in the stores that is always in trouble, or just misbehaving and you think to yourself.. sheesh I would never let my kid get away with that? well "I AM THE PARENT OF THAT KID" No I am not bragging, quit the opposite actually, These past 2 days have been the worst. Seriously I have not had days like this since Joe was overseas and Logan was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
SO yesterday at Walgreen's My child is walking by as I hold his hand trying to knock things off the shelves, as I pull him away, scolding him he yells OWE YOUR HURTING ME" and of course I get the looks from other people wondering if I'm really abusing him. Then we head over to Bed Bath and Beyond.. ok I know what you are thinking.... WHY DID I THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA" And the answer is I DON'T KNOW!
The actual shopping trip was fine, it was when I was putting the bags in the car that I noticed an item I did not pick, or buy... so what my child is thief now?
Well I did what I thought was right, I took my boy by the hand , and marched him back into the store, had him hand the lady the item and tell her he took it with out paying. Ok WHY did these people think that was so cute? Seriously THANK ME for teaching my child RIGHT from wrong, and taking responsibility for what he did... DON'T TELL HIM HOW CUTE HE IS..
As for today.. not too terrible, he went to school, played with his little girlfriend, had a good day... until now. Little Mr. Logan Andrew thought it was a good idea to let the dogs out. all but sweet Ellie. Fudge stayed in the yard, Daisy took off down the street and around the corner, Logan following. So here I am CHASING this 7 lb Chihuahua all over Hell and back, then back up to the main street.. oh and did I mention I was in FREAKING HEALS? thank goodness for the boy across the street and Morgan for grabbing her. So I take Logan by the arm and March his butt back home as he Yells OUCH YOUR HURTING ME.. he is soooo lucky I just put him in his room, where he has been for an hour, I even took his favorite toys away.. SO as for my title "AT LEAST I CAN LAUGH ABOUT IT" I am sooo not laughing right now. But I am sure some of you are!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! and Yes, I am laughing. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!I am so sorry but I could not stop laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy made him do it because Chihuahuas are the Devil!

    ReplyDelete