Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mom, is he called a "DUMB ASS

So Were driving down the 15 fwy, my blinker has been on FOREVER, and of course NO ONE is letting me over. I HATE THIS. seriously, there are a MILLION drivers and GOD FOR BIDE someone actually lets me over. SO I did what Joe does and just went! hey he's gotta slow down or hit me right? and if he hits me its HIS fault. So I make my way over to the right lane to exit, and I look in my rear view mirror, its a man in a truck ON HIS PHONE and HE gives ME the finger.. ya nice, me in a minivan with 2 kids and HE is gonna give me the finger? and yes I really wanted to give it right back to him, as I'm sure you all would, but I did contain myself and just blew him a BIG KISS. HA, I thought, who's the bigger person now!!
Then it happened, Logan Say's to me.. "mommy, is he called a DUMB ASS?" So yes I will admit, I have slipped, on more then one occasion. And all those times I get so frustrated for the kids not listening to me... Well guess what?!! THEY DO

3 comments:

  1. oh I was laughing so hard you made my tummy muscles hurt Jenni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have said, "No, Logan, that's a Cactus!"

    ReplyDelete