Tuesday, February 23, 2010

JUST SHOOT THE WATER!

So today I actually have a few minutes to spare, Morgan is home sick from school again so both kids are busy watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the one with Johnny Depp. Ok and since I'm on the topic of good ol Johnny, Am I the only one who is totally freaked out about the new Alice and Wonderland Movie? seriously I can't even look at the preview it totally freaks the crap out of me.

SO while the kids are watching the movie and in between fighting I decided its a good time to disinfect the house AGAIN. As usual I do the dreaded bathroom duty, and I just have one question... " IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO SHOOT THE WATER" ok I know he is not even 4 yet but I would think this would be a pretty easy task, just aim and shoot? am I wrong? I keep finding yellow streaks all the way down and around the toilet. EWE! and yes I have even walked in when he was pretending to be a sprinkler. Do boy ever grow out of this? NO NO NO I am not blaming Joe for any of this.... BUT peeing standing up in the middle of the night in the dark? you never know what could happen..... Just sayin!

2 comments:

  1. At least he isn't shooting at the walls in the family room like he used to!

    ReplyDelete