Thursday, February 18, 2010

Laundry? what Laundry?

Finally Time for a Blog, well Kind of. I mean seriously is there REALLY time for me to be doing this? not really, Its 830pm On thursday night, Morgan is sitting next to me reading a book, Logan just went to bed, Joe is watching cops, and there is a huge pile of laundry just staring at me,screaming to be folded and put away. I however am choosing to ignore it until further notice.
These past few weeks have been busier then normal we have all been sick one after another and you all know that when mommy is sick the whole house falls apart and the earth caves in until mommy is back to normal.
Yesterday I picked up the girls from school (Morgan and Makenna) Usually when they get into the car they are hyper and laughing.This time not so much. Apparantly the whole class got busted for being wild. Although when I asked the girls what happend they refused to tell me. Now these 2 girls are the most well behaved kids in school, seriously I have a hard time seeing them get into trouble, I was trying hard not to laugh. Anyway I never got an answer until 830 that night when Makenna's mom sent me a text asking if Morgan was supposed to write an I'm sorry note to her teacher.. All I found out was the class was wild and Morgan was laughing when she was supposed to be serious.. OYE this is just the begining.

Today Logan was the Red Power Ranger ALL DAY, riding his bike and running down the street as fast as he can trying REALLY hard to get his cape to fly. then ME holding his kite in the street while he is a Power Ranger running down the street trying to get this damn kite to fly WHEN THERE IS NO WIND! AT least he told me I was pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment