Saturday, May 15, 2010

Birthday Blues!

Well its hard to believe that our beautiful little Miss Morgan Ashley is now 7 years old, Seriously where did the time go? I miss her little chunky face, and how she used to parrot everything we say. 7 years.... Wow time really does fly.
Morgan has been counting down the days for weeks now til her birthday, So excited for her big party at Pump It Up with her ENTIRE class.. (yes this will be the last year we do that holy cow is it expensive)The night before her birthday Morgan was, well lets just say SASSY! She was snappy, and mean, and really ungrateful, seriously. She had sort of of a fit when we told her she would not be able to open a present early because her attitude was bad, then when Logan gave her his present (Jammie's) she looked at me and said " so its only clothes" UM WHAT??? well after that little incident she disappeared into her room. A few minutes later I went to find her and she was snoring away in her bed. Well, I just figured she was tired and excited for her big day. Then at 4 am she came into our room telling daddy her tummy hurt. OK this is the difference between moms and dads.. Daddy's say "well there's nothing I can do for you, go back to bed" and Mommy's say OK honey let me rub your belly." Shortly after I got her back to bed, she was moaning and calling for me, I ran to her room and there she went.....PUKED all over her floor, and all I could really think was "NOOOO NOT TODAY." We then I thought maybe its all the Mucus from her allergies, I'll keep her home for the morning to rest, and the party will go as planned. No such luck, I ran some errands while she napped with daddy, I picked up her cake came home gave her a bath to make her feel better, as soon as she got out of the bath she puked AGAIN AND AGAIN. She spent the rest of her birthday sleeping on the couch.. I called all the parents and rescheduled her party for Monday and we decided May 13Th of 2010 was NOT her birthday, it will be Monday.
The last thing she said to me before falling asleep that night was "mommy, even tho I'm sick and throwing up, I still like being 7..

No comments:

Post a Comment