Wednesday, September 22, 2010

please don't say it outloud!

So Logan is at it again! I really do wonder where he comes up with these things, and I'm actually a little afraid for when he starts school.. What are his teachers going to think, Surely he's not getting this stuff from me!!
The other day we were getting ready to go out, Logan was looking pretty spiffy, Cute little slacks with a nice button down collar shirt. I'm tucking his shirt in and he just looks at me and says "mom, you just tickled my penis," as I'm about to say " oh I'm sorry buddy" he looks at me with a smile and Say's " and it felt good, actually it felt awesome" OK WHAT?! All I can think of is please don't say that out loud, I can just see CPS showing up at the door to question me!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA OH MY! That made me laugh so hard I almost cried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was awesome! ...it reminds me when I'm trying to wash Eva during bath time down there and she starts giggling saying it tickles I'm like you need to lean how to bathe yourself.. eeek lol..

    ReplyDelete