Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Mystery Smell!!

Well for the past several days every time we get into the car when its closed up, there is a foul smell. I've looked everywhere trying to find the smell, thinking of course there is some sort of left over snack collecting mold and smelling up the mom mobile. After washing the car, vacuuming, even taking the seats out I found nothing. So I figured I'd just spray some air Freshener and be done with it.
A couple of days later while I stop to pick up Benny (one of our exchange students) to take him to school, He is sitting in the very back seat with the one and only Logan. Apparently Benny had a pretty good whiff of the smell and opened up one of the consoles that I seemed to have missed, and of course it is the one closest to Logan's chair. And there it is! the Mystery smell. Some sort of Juice and God knows what floating around along side of MOLD, Black or green, whatever it was just floating around what I'm guessing was Apple Juice, and by now pretty fermented. I decided it wasn't worth mentioning to Logan at that time because who knows how long its been in there, and by that time I can't really see the logic in scolding him for something he did weeks ago.. So I pour bleach, take a rag, and clean it out. ahhhhhhh the smell of clean.
That same day we get into the car to pick up the kids from school, first thing Logan does is open the console and yell " HEY MOM, SOMEONE STOLE MY POTION!"
NICE, THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS NICE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment