Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"MOM, DON'T COME IN HERE"

FYI, when your 4 year old yells from the bathroom " MOM, DON'T COME IN HERE!" ALWAYS do!
I noticed the bathroom light was on and Logan was no where in site, I start walking toward the bathroom and I hear... " MOM don't come in here", I walk into the bathroom and find, Logan Standing near the toilet buck naked, holding Morgans toothbrush, with a full toilet. First thing out of his mouth is "I didn't do anything." I never got an answer other then I didn't do anything so I really have NO idea what he did, I just know it does not "smell" good.. So We threw Morgan tooth brush away, and I'm starting to think the poor girl needs her own bathroom!

3 comments:

  1. So while telling the story to the lady at the makeup counter Logan finally "came clean" as to what he did with Morgans Toothbrush....... He said "I wiped my butt with it"

    ReplyDelete